- Grade A office space over ground and six
- Dramatic double-height, glazed reception area with feature wall and ceiling fins in walnut finish.
- High quality bespoke designed reception desk
incorporating: spray lacquered panels; corian panels; opaque back painted glass top in part; a
black walnut top in part; and satin stainless
- Sub-divisible floors: two tenancies per floor.
- Office areas are heated and cooled by concealed
ceiling-void mounted fan coil units. The fan coil
units are ducted via galvanised ductwork to
ceiling mounted supply air swirl diffusers
which deliver conditioned air into the space.
Air is returned to the fan coil units via the perforated ceiling tiles.
- FCUs, secondary ductwork, supply diffusers,
return grills and ancillary equipment have all
been replaced. Each office area is divided into
two zones with each provided with a new local
adjustable room temperature thermostat to
provide local control.
- New air-cooled chillers, primary pumps and
primary circuit pipework.
- Fresh air will be supplied at a rate of 8 l/s in the
office and reception areas.
- A new video door entry system has been installed
comprising an external call panel situated
adjacent to the main entrance door to allow
communication with each tenant space (2 per
floor) and for communication to the handset on
the main reception desk.
- External unit will interface with a video handset
in each tenant space. If a call is received it will
be the security guard / tenant responsibility to
come down and provide access to any visitor.
- With regard to the car park a proximity distance
card reader shall be provided to permit access
via the car park barriers.
- New BEMS controls system allowing control over
the whole building.
- New system is designed around Trend BEMS
system. Tenant’s new BEMS sub-systems control
panel displays to be interrogated via Front End PC.
- New CCTV system to comprise fixed angle
colour cameras (2 internal and 5 external) each
enclosed within a ‘mini-dome’ enclosure, with
digital recording facilities to provide at least 31
days’ worth of high resolution images.
- The CCTV system will have its own UPS.
- Open plan offices fitted with metal suspended modular lay-in grid ceiling tiles with acoustic
insulation manufactured by SAS Limited.
- Landlord’s cleaner cupboards, including sinks,
are provided on every floor.
- There are a total of 27 car parking spaces (ratio of 1:2,114 sq ft) and
two tier Bristol Cycles shelter to accommodate
- 1 no. unisex accessible WC per floor.
- The building has an EPC rating of “C+”.
- 4 no. floodlights will illuminate the rear car park.
- Fire detection and alarm system has been
designed and installed to category L2 as
described in BS5839-1:2002.
- System includes both manual break glass call
units and automatic detection in the form of
smoke and heat detectors.
- A floor to ceiling height of 2.5m on all upper
floors and 2.7m on the ground floor office areas.
- 2 no. OTIS passenger lifts which have been
cosmetically refurbished to include: new wall
finishes, mirrors, handrails, flooring, ceiling and
- Existing lighting system within the main office
areas, lift lobbies, corridors, toilets and
receptions has been replaced with new LED
luminaries in the office areas.
- Lighting within office areas, toilets and lift
lobbies will be controlled via PIR presence
- 1st – 6th Floors: New Intercell cable
management flooring system with 500 mm
square metal tiles. Nominal height of flooring
system is 65 mm.
- Ground Floor: new raised access floor with void
varying from 200-400mm.
- A busbar system is provided.
- Tenants will have access to voice and data
network services. Network providers at present
include BT, Virgin Media and Vodafone.
- A fixed network and mobile coverage assessment
report is available upon request.
- The windows allow for blind fixings. Internal
blinds (if required) will be provided by tenants.
- There is space on the roof for the installation of
tenant plant if required.
- All internal walls have a painted plasterboard dry
- Contemporary male, female and accessible WC’s
on every floor.
- Full height walnut veneer laminate WC cubicles.
- Feature Lovair Corian slab wash hand basins in
all WC’s with automatic tap.
- Recessed hand drier, waste bin and towel
combination units in all WCs.
- Showers provided on all upper levels fitted with
Mira electric thermostatic shower units.
A full technical pack is available upon request.